Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stalling

Today is my housecleaning day, and I am not feeling into it.

This is my routine, which I usually start at 9:30 (it is now 11:30 and so far NO DICE)

  • move all the furniture in the livingroom and vacuum
  • vaccum the diningroom (the sunroom with a dining table and buffet in it) and the "playroom" ie the real diningroom, wood floors
  • organzie the toys
  • then move upstairs
  • vacuum the bedrooms, and put away toys
  • deal with the avalanche of books by putting them on the shelves in the "library" aka the landing at the top of the stairs, that is big enough for four bookcases and a tiny futon chair
  • pick up dirty laundry and start a load
  • clean upstairs 1/2 bath
  • move to downstairs bathroom, clean tub, sink, toilet
  • clean kitchen surfaces & fixtures
  • clean surfaces in kitchen eating room (seperate room connected to kitchen by an arch)
  • vacuum kitchen eating area, kitchen, bathroom, with hard floor tool
  • mop kitchen eating area, kitchen, bathroom, with hard floor tool
  • dry the floor with the swedish mop
I think I will cheat and just do the bathrooms and vacuum in the kitchen

1 comment: