Thursday, January 15, 2009

God is a concept, by which we measure our pain

oh, John Lennon how I love thee...

so the meeting went about as well as I expected.

I wonder if my expectations dictated the outcome.
I didn't have an open mind.
Not really. I was not surprised, in fact the group was pretty much exactly as I would have predicted. I might have envisioned the main player to be more handsome, but otherwise my mental image was pretty much straight on.

I was tired as hell, and unable to be as articulate as I would have liked to be. I hate looking stupid or feeling stupid in a group settings, so my own lack of polish was troubling.

So today I am left to meditate on whether I am limited myself, or protecting myself and whether or not I am allowing my own ego to get in the way.

talk about running of at the mouth. not in a mood for being witty, even a little.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder about ego problems at work all the time. We can talk sometime.
    But in this case I'd say you just don't suffer fools gladly.

    ReplyDelete