Thursday, January 8, 2009

So the elephant in the room, so to speak, is my weight. It, well, weighs on me. UGH. I was doing so well, really well, really. But then some time around mid November it seemed like a good idea to deviate from the PLAN. Boy was that ever not a good idea.
I just have not been able to get the mojo back since.

So I am taking it one day at a time right now, and today was not so bad.
I know that I need to get organized (imagine a really fat Travis Bickle, for a moment). I need, for instance, to take my lunch to work with me, and to have stuff on hand for those rushed moments. AND the biggest thing of all, is that I have to get back into my exercise routine.
HUGE- you simply cannot go from walking 4 miles a day to zero, without problems errupting.
I get it. Thank goodness for my support group. They are, well super supportive and awesome and it helps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment