Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snarling beast

Woke up at 5:30 this morning to have a bit of time to myself, before the party, and to finish up.

I also wanted to reflect on birth and parenting, but instead, I felt awash in stress and anger, and snappishness.
I felt like snarling get the hell away from me to everyone, for no good reason.

Both children got right up around 6:00am and immediately started bickering about every silly thing they could come up with.

Then the watermelon, F insisted she had to have for her party, was rotten inside!!! Into the bin it went.

I sent them off to breakfast, and I tidied up the little last moment things and now, here I am hiding in the basement, doing this, which passes for peace for me right now. I need to find some clothes, and dress, but I feel mostly like sitting here and typing more nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment