Wednesday, August 26, 2009

vomit inducing

I sat down to write something clever or cute,

but made the mistake of reading this story
http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2009/08/25/randall-terrys-pathetic-road-show/
which made me so sick, that I no longer feel inspired to be cute or clever.

I wish I was less of a chicken.
If I didn't have kids I would be more actively fighting against these sickos. I think I would, but honestly I have been arrested in protests, and I have little desire to be shot by some wack-o channeling the demented agenda of sarah pallin, while standing in a crowd at pro-choice rally.
I know, I know.
Lame excuses.
I reread The handmaid's tale a couple of years ago, and it felt so haunting, much more real than it did when I first read it in college.
I am rambling here, and I need to take the kids to swimming lessons, so I will just close by saying that the rightwinger nutballs, scare the shit out of me and make me want to move to Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment