Friday, August 28, 2009

swimming with a side of Pirtates

The kids have swimming lessons everyday for the this week and next.
It is the intensive schedule that I hope will jump start their love of the water.
I fully intended to get Miss F into the pool as a toddler, but then life sort of got away from me, and required a lot more of lying on the sofa than I ever imagined.

I did lessons with Maxwell on and off when he was younger, but he just never seemed to progress much, so by the time he was five or so, I sort of gave up.

He can dog paddle around, but not swim, which seems like a pretty essential life skill, so here we are doing this daily lesson thing with great hope for success.

Freyja is doing remarkably well for a child that is reduced to hysteria by hairwashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment