Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hazmat

There are are a couple of guys dressed in those white  protective suits, clearing away the asbestos from my bathroom.
The dog and I are trying to stay out of the way.

 We both keep pacing around the house, peeking to see if we can detect any progress (we can't the whole space is taped and draped).
I return to my nest on the sofa, or run down to the basement to see if any new e-mail has arrived (as if the discovery of asbestos in my bathroom will lead to some kind of mad rush of correspondence in my in box. Well, one can hope...) , and he retreats to his bed, trying to pretend that nothing is wrong.
 We are not super fond of change, or disruption, and the giant plastic tube int he kitchen and the contents of the bathroom in boxes in the diningroom constitute a lot of disruption.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! cute little waggy dog! hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete