Tuesday, March 10, 2009

why is it, that it sometimes works?

What makes some days go smoothly, and others totally freaking suck?

I don't know.

If I could figure that out I would be so much happier.

Today was just a fine day.

Even the Bootiful Princess cooperated- and it is TUESDAY!
knock me over with a feather!

My admin meeting went well.

There were minimal interruptions while I talked on the phone.

One of the teachers brought me coffee with just the perfect amount of cream.

It was like a nearly perfect morning.

I got to come home, and tidy up ALONE for a while. Listen to loud music with inappropriate lyrics, and engage in some undignified dancing in the living room with only the cat as witness.

What I really want to know, is why do some days have to be so hard?

What is it, that creates the tipping point, where you finally keel over into crapitude?

Sorry that the blog has been so lack luster lately friends, I am working on a bunch of stuff that seems to eat away every creative braincell in my head, leaving me sitting here, staring at the screen like a drooling idiot, with little pithy and witty to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment