Saturday, December 12, 2009

Decking of the halls and all of that stuff

More pastry than you can shake a stick at!

Miss F, in Hanna Anderson skirt ($3.99) & Dansko Clogs ($5.99) from Goodwill!


It has been a whirlwind of activity around here, since December 5th, when the children & Rolf started in on St Nicholas Day celebration.

Every year, my gift to Rolf is making a big St. Nicholas dinner with a goose as the centerpiece.

This year the geese were $70, and since I both cheap, and not into eating geese, I suggested a focus on the sweets instead, and I would say that a jolly time was had by all, despite the lack of any honking fowl.
a very tall skinny Noble Fir tree. The only kind I like.
Maxwell kneeding the Butter S dough.
Freyja showing him how it's done!


OOOps! I forgot to take photos of dinner! Dang! St. Nicholas dinner 2009 really did happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment