Sunday, June 12, 2011

What an action packed Saturday!

True to form Miss F was up at six, so off we went to meet Rolf for breakfast.

I am still very snuffly and not feeling good.

Rolf and Freyja goofing around at Tom's.


Her unsat upon seat.




When we returned from breakfast I noticed that there was an ad on Craigslist that a woman was starting a German/Viennese food cart, and I really would like to dabble a little in food cartery, so I gave her a call and went to chat a bit.
When I got home my friend Lily called to see if I wanted to look at the free box left over from her garage sale, and I did, so she brought over a giant box of super cool stuff that was all perfect for me!

beautiful green pedestal vase


This tray and tiny green vase were in the box too!

This little skunk, as well as a vintage tablecloth a cool dish towell and some books for Miss F.  It felt like Christmas!




Then, because I had this cute tray, I decided I wanted to eat dinner outside.  So I washed up the table and made a simple, but colorful dinner and the sun cooperated and shone and it felt like a pretty decent day.

1 comment:

  1. Shhhhh ... she can read your blog now, you know!! ;.D

    ReplyDelete