Sunday, December 5, 2010

I need a weekend from my weekend

What a totally busy weekend it has been so far, starting with my insane christmas tree decking Friday evening...
I feel a little like Henry from the last scene in Goodfella's, where he is running around doing all kinds of unrelated tasks while making spaghetti sauce. 
Saturday I met with a colleague to over haul our mission and vision statement and put some final touches on a new logo.  While we worked on our mission, I had a crew working on a new bike shelter, three new windows being installed, and a new partitian being built in the five year old class restroom!
We gabbed for about four hours, which was fun, but damn, I was tired when I left.

I headed home just in time to pick Maxwell up from a birthday party wayyyy the heck out in NE, and we hit the grocery store on the way home. 

When I got home I made two pies, set the table for the St. Nicholas fondue party, and started shedding cheese and prepping the other stuff.

We had a nice dinner with friends, cleaned up, played Wii bowling, and headed to bed.

Freyja woke me up at 5:00am, so we cleaned up the bedrooms, and the upstairs bathroom, ate breakfast and headed to Home Depot at 7:00am (who knew? Yes, friends you too can do your home improvement projects at 7:00am on Sunday! ), where we purchased sealant for a restroom partition at the school.  

Miss F and I headed down to the school and she played while I sealed the wood and did a little deep cleaning. 

I also managed to knock over a big bottle of eucalyptus oil along the way, so the school is smelling mightily minty right now!

We headed home, ate lunch and I sewed new curtains for the newly improved restroom.

Mark just peeked his head in to remind me that I have to pick his mom up in a half hour, so she and I can volunteer at Maxwell's school art festival until 5:00pm!

No rest for the wicked this weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Velodome Shelters offers a wide range of innovative bike parking shelters and bike racks to fit virtually any site or budget. Click
    bike shelters

    ReplyDelete