Thursday, September 24, 2009

starf*#kerpower

Mark e-mailed me these photos from last year's Comiccon, and since I never get to hang out with famous people myself, I thought I would cash in on his "work".

Why does my 42 year old husband look like a 12 year old you ask?

I have no idea, it isn't from clean living and getting good sleep, that is for certain.
In this case, the people in the foreground are standing up on a step and he is in the background...

Neil Patrick Harris, just happened to be hanging out.
Mark actually had some kind of project to work on with Michael Chabon, and told him
"my wife is a big fan".
It was thrilling to get this little greeting, from what Mark says he is a super nice guy.

1 comment:

  1. "Why does my 42 year old husband look like a 12 year old you ask?

    I have no idea, it isn't from clean living and getting good sleep, that is for certain."

    HHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete