Wednesday, October 19, 2011

driven batty

 The finished product, vegan, organic and pretty damn good, if I say so myself.  The bat picks aren't too shabby either, I may have to go back to the Decorette shop for more.
Truth be told, unless you want to make a replica of those really trashy grocery store sheet cakes, the Decorette Shop isn't that hot, it is the the height of kitsch, so if you enjoy that sort of thing it is a like a little slice of heaven right on SE Foster!
And every now and again you can find something really cool like these bats.
I also picked up some owl, acorns and leaves sculpted out of sugar and some Arthur Rackhamesque owl picks, which I was too selfish to put on these cupcakes, which I am sending along with Freyja to a Fairy club meeting.
Those fairy loving girls just wouldn't get how special those owls are.
I need a really good, special occasion to bust them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment