Thursday, February 24, 2011

Taking the snow, with the good

Papa Haydn margarita
I really did not need a SNOW day today, geez!  I have so much to do to prepare for that wedding reception... on a positive note,  I went out with the mother of one of Freyja's friend's last evening- dare I call her a friend? I think I will. 

I felt positively giddy to be out, in a nice restaurant and it wasn't even my birthday.  

Hooray for an evening out, and for Papa Haydn East still being lovely after all these years!

Papa Haydn cheesecake


We ate giant slabs of fancy cake and gabbed about how motherhood turns you into a hermit. 

It was hugely liberating.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am a hermit!!! I am so glad you got to go out and have fun.Sounds like a superfun night. I need to get out, I am in the blahs....

    ReplyDelete