Sunday, February 13, 2011

Catching up

Maxwell and Aunt Karen on New Year's eve.

Cupcakes for Freyja's thrid, sixth birthday party. 

He's gaining on me!

Ever wonder what 50 balloons would look like in your living room?  Note the band aid on the elbow- two minutes before the guests were to arrive, she wiped out and skinned her elbow and was howling. 

I can do this! I can handle ten children!

Onkel and Freyja doing their nightly training for the circus! 








I have been doing something besides birthday parties! COOKING like a Mofo.  Three kinds of salsa and a cactus salad, guacamole, beans, rice, cheese enchiladas with homemade sauce and cornbread- not too shabby.


and a Swedish meatball feast for my long suffering husband, with cauliflower gratin, arugula salad and roasted asparagus for the veggies among us.


an almond torte

served with a bit of marzipan candy on top

a handsome snack for some little girls

No comments:

Post a Comment