Monday, December 30, 2013

The good news is that the kitchen is about halfway packed up and I have people coming to help me finish it up on Saturday.  The bad news is that I don't have things packed for the rental, well I have some food, a box of canned food, from the kitchen, packed, so I am sort of semi-ready to exit this place.
There was a glitch with the poodle's accommodation for the renovation, which was fixed at the 11th hour, after much hand wringing.   The poodle has become a totally and complete pain in the ass over the last few months, with incontinence firmly in place. He is not registered at a dog hotel, that rivals our rental.

I had a terrible dream last night that I was standing in an office in my underpants, not even my good underpants, just old white cotton underpants, and that I was desperately trying to phone my husband to come pick me up, but the phone that I was borrowing was one of those overly complicated smart phones, and each time I dialed, something would go wrong and I was getting really agitated, and the woman that owned the phone was no help at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment