Sunday, June 10, 2012

We watched the film "Rampart" with Woody Harrelson last night.  It was a well done movie, but I am not quite sure where it was going, or what the point was.  Woody plays the bad, corrupt cop, that has a good or well intentioned moral center, he just has anger management issues and a hard time following the rules.  He also has a very weird home life and what appears to be an eating disorder, but there was no real back story on that part, so it was hard to make sense of why those details were included. I suppose they were included to make the viewer think, yup, this dude is multi-dimensional and freaky.
I always enjoy a good corrupt cop movie, next to a mob movie, they rank high on my scale of goodness.  I suppose I like to think everyone is layers of dark and light, and complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment